Short Hair Blues

This Texas weather is CRAZY and UNPREDICTABLE! This spring has felt like summer. It has been 102, 105 degrees and that was before we officially hit summer. It has been humid, not normal humid, but Houston, TX humid. Due all that and the fact that I want to do NOTHING to my hair, I have been getting the itch, yes the itch. The CUT ALL MY HAIR OFF ITCH!!! It comes an goes, but it doesn't help when I am watch women get their hair cut on YouTube. I am not talking about 1-2 inches off, I am talking 0-1 clipper guard off. LOL

Don't believe people when they say that natural is less maintaince. THEY ARE LYING! Its hair, and hair is maintaince. With the combo of my hair type and the fact that I can not find a product, I can not do a "wash'n'go". I can't get up, wet my hair and put some produts on it an expect for it to have curls, etc. It becomes a bushy mess. So after my shampoo/coditioner I twist my hair wet, and re-twist it every night (dry) to maintained the curls.

We will see if I can make it through this summer.

Comments

Popular Posts