Smoothing out your curls!

So while I have been at school, I have ben expeirementung with products that I can use to straighten out our curls. It has been a matter of trial and error, since everyone texture is so different. But I have a few ladies that allow me to try a few things out.
A few products that work pretty well (I am limited on what I can use at school, I hav to make due with what I have).

Always use Redkn Smooth Down or All Soft shampoo and conditioner. I also use some Mizani and Redken styling products before ropund brushing them out then flat ironing them.




Another good product to use to help with your blowout is Pureology Super Smooth System.
I was reading the new Essence with Zoe on the cover and seen that Mizani has a natural line.






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts