Redken products that I have been trying!

Since I go to a Redken school and have access to professional products, I have been experimenting with the products, and I am liking them.

Redken Products (*my favs):
  • *Smooth Down- this product is good for anyone who has very dry, coarse and unruly hair(like mine) we mainly us this on our "ethnic" clients. Available in a deep chemistry conditioner.
  • All Soft- this product is also good for hair that need a little weight (like my hair). It really makes your hair soft and its from dry and brittle hair. This also has a treatment that comes with it.
  • Body Full- if you have thin hair, this product really blows your hair cuticles up and make your feel thick and give it volume and body. This also have a leave-in thickening treatment.
  • *Fresh Curls-for all types of wave and curls. Controls frizz and boost lazy curls. I will say this adds moisture and shine in my hair.
  • Extreme- for the clients who's hair is extremely damage by color and heat. This is an excellent product. This is like the # 1 deep conditioner I would recommend to people who have relaxers and/or color. It really puts the protein back in your hair.
  • Ringlet 07- I used it when I did a 2 strand twist and it did better than expected. It would be a product that I would love to try on a natural.
  • *ChemShots- these are the deep conditioners that I can customize according to your hair type and needs. This is ALWAYS recommended when getting color, or other chemical services or if your hair has been damage by heat.. All other treatments that are offered last 3-7days, this deep conditioning last for washes (30 days).

There is a product that is new called Real Control, that I just got, to try out. I will let you know who it works. There are some other products that we have, that are not listed like Blonde Glam, Color Extend, and Clear Moisture. They all work, I just don't use them or have used them on anyone yet.

If these are products that interest you, you will have to contact me or your personal stylist to get these products, since they are not available in stores. The ChemShot is a service that can only be done by your stylist, this is nothing you can do at home.

The one thing that I have notice in using professional products and store bought products is that, store bought products tend to make your hair feel soft, because it coats the outer layer of your hair not repair it. Professional products actually work from the inside out. That is why when you get your hair done at the shop, it does better than what you do at home.

Always remember stay away from mineral oil and Petroleum because it clogs your follicles (pores).

Comments

Popular Posts