Madrid's Loc, Knot & Twist cream

I attended his class on June 27th at the Texas International Hair Show in Dallas, and I was amazed at his short hair cuts and I learned a lot. But that's not why I am here, I am here because I am a product junkie, I admit, so I decided to try his Loc, Knot & Twist cream. I was so excited to try it, because it was something new to try and I like the consistency of the product (its a cream which works for my hair, but it had a custard like feel as well kind of like Kinky Curly, but a cream).

When I did my two strand twist, it twisted great. I love the hold that I got, but it was little crunchy than I wanted although my twist out lasted all week. So I decided to mix it with my normal hair lotion (Africa's Best Organics Texture My Way Curl Keeper Moisturizing Hair Lotion) and the results were GREAT. The hair lotion defines and makes my hair soft, but without the hold, and the twist cream gave me the definition and hold I needed.

I like it, my hair feels amazing.

BTW I like the Thermal Mist and the Pomade.

Comments

Popular Posts