Update!

It's been awhile since I hit the blog scene, so here is a brief update of school. I am a little over one week shy of completing "Basics". I will be on the salon floor starting Nov 9th! I thought the coloring section of basics, was not going to be fun, but it turned out to be better that I thought. I am now in hair cutting (my fav part). I really enjoy the program and the overall school in general. I will post some of my mannequin work very soon.

Dating Update: NO DATE! LOL

The other day I was listening to the radio and they were talking about how black women don't work out because of their hair. So what y0u are saying is that as long as your hair is right, the hell with your health? I am not a BIG workout person, myself, but I don't and never blamed it on my hair.

Below are a few articles that are good read...

Grow Baby Grow: A Black Woman's Guide to Healthy Hair - Essence.com

Comments

Popular Posts